During the Assessment, I will obtain crucial information about your running history and help you define your training objectives. If we choose to partner together, the Assessment is also a great way for us to get to know one another!
Whether you are a newbie or an accomplished athlete, the Assessment is a great way to introduce you to effective training strategies and refine your current approach. Think of this like a proper running consultation – whether you choose to be a coaching client or not. Challenging you with a variety of training which is specific nature is vital to keeping running structured, effective and fun. As part of this service, I will help you map out an approach for whatever running goals you aspire to achieve. We’ll also discuss your individual scheduling concerns to help you feel adequately prepared given your lifestyle, professional schedule and outside interests. This is where I feel I can add tremendous value for athletes looking for a more customized approach. I also like to allot time to answer questions about gear, in-run nutrition and any additional training topics pertaining to running you would like to address. After our meeting I will write up a detailed summary of our discussion!
- set aside 60 minutes to review all answers provided on the initial questionnaire.
- discuss your running experience and define your running goals.
- review your injury history and any physical challenges you may encounter, if applicable.
- analyze your current training routine and highlight areas for potential improvement.
- evaluate and refine the best approach to running & training for you.
- introduce training theory and how that would look in a schedule.
- adapt how running fits into your lifestyle (work, family, scheduling).
- answer any questions you may have about pacing targets, gear, nutrition, etc.
- discuss your expectations of a coach…further acquaint ourselves with one another (assuming we plan to work together).
- you will receive formal Assessment Notes and a Welcome Packet after our meeting – sent via email.
- 60 minutes
Phone or Video Call
- 60 minutes