Throughout my running career I have completed countless races within New York City and beyond – including seven marathons and all of the U.S. Marathon Majors: New York, Chicago and Boston.
Whether you are new to running and looking for someone to help you get to the starting line of your first 5K or an experienced runner looking to better your best times – you will be in very professional hands with me. My athletes range in ability from novices to elite runners attempting to run an Olympic qualifying standard. However, the bulk of my athletes are everyday runners balancing work, family and other commitments with their running.
Over the five years from 2009-2013 I led all coaching for the JackRabbit Sports NYC/fall marathon program (Manhattan) and, during that time, oversaw the training for hundreds of runners. More recently, I have partnered with the Run SMART Project as a private coach and, in the greater NYC area, have led half marathon and marathon training groups using training theory created and endorsed by legendary running coach, Dr. Jack Daniels.
As a former executive in the financial services industry I understand the need to create a sensible work-life balance. You may find running serves as a reprieve from countless hours at the office or the tool you use to lose weight and further sculpt your body. Whatever your needs, I would be delighted to assist you further and guide you safely along your journey in attempt to achieve your goals.
Contact me and let’s begin the journey to the starting line – together!
- Bachelor of Science, Syracuse University
- RRCA level-1 certified running coach
- USATF (USA Track & Field) level-1 coaching certification
- USATF registered & approved coach (NCSI background screening registration): registry here
- Dr. Jack Daniels VDOTO2 coaching certification – details
- Seven time marathoner (2:45:18) including all U.S. Marathon Majors (New York, Chicago, Boston)
- Run SMART Project private running coach utilizing training theory developed by Dr. Jack Daniels
- Jackrabbit Sports head NYC marathon coach (2009-2013)
- City Coach private running coach alongside founder, Jonathan Cane
- New York Road Runners Pace Team member (2017-present)
- NIKE Pro Elite Services running coach and NIKE Run NYC pacer (2006-2014, various dates)
- NIKE race pacer: NYC Half Marathon and Hamptons Marathon
- CPR certification and basic First Aid (expires May-2017), NY Metro CPR
- Insured! Fitness and Wellness Insurance provided by Philadelphia Insurance Companies